Sailing Boat Tour to Mari Pintau
Sailing Boat Tour to Mari Pintau
|Availability: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday||Duration: 7h 0m|
|Duration: 7h 0m|
|Languages: Italian, English||Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
|Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
This exciting sailing boat tour sets from Cagliari and, sailing along the Borgo Sant'Elia, runs along the coastline symbol of the city, namely the Sella del Diavolo and its beautiful Poetto beach.
Sailing towards the east you can also appreciate Cala Regina, a cove of pebbles surrounded by rocks immersed in a fascinating blue sea. The view of this picturesque cove is made even more magical by its Spanish tower perched on the small promontory overlooking the sea.
The sail finally arrives at its destination: Mari Pintau, the spectacular beach of small smooth stones washed by an emerald blue sea and surrounded by green hills. The bath break, diving and relaxation in its intense blue water (whose color will make you realise why its name is “painted sea” in Sardinian language) lasts about two hours. The break corresponds with the lunch break (the excursion includes snacks and soft drinks, while lunch is packed).
On the way back, we will stop for a 30-minute swim in the cove under the Sella del Diavolo or in Cala Fighera, admiring the beautiful limestone and Mediterranean scrub cliffs that feature this stretch of coast.
The staff on board speaks both Italian and English.
- Boat lenght: 10-12m
- Sentiments: Panoramic, Bathing
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian, English
- Duration: 7h 0m
- Soft drinks
Return: 5:00 PM
- No smoking
- No heels
The User may cancel a booking unilaterally at any time, the following time frame dependent fees apply:
- 25% of the total amount due, if cancellation is within 31 days of departure
- 50% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days of the departure
- 75% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 15 and 7 days of the departure
- 100% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is within 7 days of departure, or if the User or any members of the party are absent at the place and time of departure.
B) Failure to provide services – Nausdream withdrawal
In the event that Nausdream is no longer able to provide booked Service(s) due to unavailability of seats, the following options will be presented:
1) The User will be allowed to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with a value equal to or greater than that acquired by the User, without supplementing the price difference.
2) The User will be able to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with an inferior value than that originally purchased, and will be reimbursed the price difference within 14 days.
3) The user will be reimbursed 100% of the total amount paid.
In order to allow Nausdream the opportunity to provide Users an alternative travel solution referred to in numbers 1) and 2) above, the User must make a specific request to Nausdream by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the confirmation number. Within 10 days, Nausdream will provide the User with one of the above solutions by sending a special email containing the description of the service offered. Acceptance must be communicated by the User by replying to the aforementioned email. In case of non-acceptance by the User, Nausdream will refund the full amount paid by the User referred to in paragraph 3) above within a 48-hour period.
C) Cancellation due to force majeure - Refunds for experiences not completed where the cause is not attributable to the User or to Nausdream.
In such circumstances the User will have the right to select from the solutions provided for in b) above, under the following conditions.
In such cases, Nausdream will be exempt from paying any sum as compensation, indemnity, reimbursement or any other right, except for the reimbursement of the amounts already paid by the User, when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract and the Services involves one or more of the following hypotheses:
- caused by force majeure (bad weather, natural disasters, the objective impossibility of navigation, terrorist events, etc.)
- failure to reach the minimum number of participants (if this clause is included in the General Terms of Sale)