Rubber Boat Tour to Capo Posillipo
Rubber Boat Tour to Capo Posillipo
|Availability: Wednesday, Saturday||Duration: 4h 0m|
|Duration: 4h 0m|
|Languages: Italian, English||Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
|Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
Setting from the Circolo Canottieri di Napoli, just a few minutes walk from the city port, this rubber boat excursion allows you to admire the most evocative Neapolitan coastline, the west one, culminating in the Capo Posillipo area, a residential area located on the town hill.
The first brief stop is in the iconic Baia del Cenito opposite the charming Villa Volpicelli. During this 40-minute break, it is possible to swim or even do some snorkeling here.
The navigation continues towards the Marine Protected Area of Gaiola, a real pearl of the Neapolitan coast both for its naturalistic beauties and for its view on luxurious villas. Attractions of this coastline are Villa Rosebery (one of the three official residences of the President of the Republic), the Palace of the Spirits, and the so-called Natural Arch joining two characteristic islets of the area.
The final stop of the excursion is in the characteristic Bay of Trentaremi, on the border between the Island of Gaiola Park and the Archaeological Park of Capo Posillipo where we take a 50-minute bath/swim break. The main attraction of the way back route panorama is the picturesque island of Nisida belonging to the archipelago of the Phlegraean islands and extension to the sea of the Posillipo hill.
A 30-minute navigation and then the disembark at the starting point follow.
Our tour guides speak Italian and English.
- Boat lenght: 7-10m
- Sentiments: Panoramic, Bathing
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Languages: Italian, English
- Duration: 4h 0m
- Fresh water
- Mask and Snorkel
Return: 1:30 PM
- No smoking
- No heels
The User may cancel a booking unilaterally at any time, the following time frame dependent fees apply:
- 25% of the total amount due, if cancellation is within 31 days of departure
- 50% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days of the departure
- 75% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 15 and 7 days of the departure
- 100% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is within 7 days of departure, or if the User or any members of the party are absent at the place and time of departure.
B) Failure to provide services – Nausdream withdrawal
In the event that Nausdream is no longer able to provide booked Service(s) due to unavailability of seats, the following options will be presented:
1) The User will be allowed to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with a value equal to or greater than that acquired by the User, without supplementing the price difference.
2) The User will be able to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with an inferior value than that originally purchased, and will be reimbursed the price difference within 14 days.
3) The user will be reimbursed 100% of the total amount paid.
In order to allow Nausdream the opportunity to provide Users an alternative travel solution referred to in numbers 1) and 2) above, the User must make a specific request to Nausdream by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the confirmation number. Within 10 days, Nausdream will provide the User with one of the above solutions by sending a special email containing the description of the service offered. Acceptance must be communicated by the User by replying to the aforementioned email. In case of non-acceptance by the User, Nausdream will refund the full amount paid by the User referred to in paragraph 3) above within a 48-hour period.
C) Cancellation due to force majeure - Refunds for experiences not completed where the cause is not attributable to the User or to Nausdream.
In such circumstances the User will have the right to select from the solutions provided for in b) above, under the following conditions.
In such cases, Nausdream will be exempt from paying any sum as compensation, indemnity, reimbursement or any other right, except for the reimbursement of the amounts already paid by the User, when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract and the Services involves one or more of the following hypotheses:
- caused by force majeure (bad weather, natural disasters, the objective impossibility of navigation, terrorist events, etc.)
- failure to reach the minimum number of participants (if this clause is included in the General Terms of Sale)