Rubber Boat Tour to Asinara Island
Rubber Boat Tour to Asinara Island
|Available every day||Duration: 3h 30m|
|Duration: 3h 30m|
|Languages: Italian, English||Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
|Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
Asinara is a wild island recently became a National Marine Park. The island is known for the presence of small albino donkeys and because, in the past, it hosted a maximum security prison.
Our rubber boat tour to Asinara leaves from the Stintino harbor, and the first stop is on the mainland, in Fornelli beach where you can enjoy a relaxing break swimming in beautiful blue waters.
The navigation continues along the coast of the island of Asinara towards Cala Grande in Isola Piana and its "natural pools", where the boat stops to allow you to enjoy the crystal clear waters of this unique stretch of coast.
The tour heads then to Capo Falcone to admire the rugged promontory that takes its name from the nesting of the peregrine falcon. The navigation continues in the channel between the beautiful Pelosa beach and the Isola Piana to eventually disembark in Stintino.
Our tour guides speak Italian and English.
Landing Fee info: landing in Fornelli, in the Asinara Island, is subject to a fee of 5 euros to be paid in cash to the Park Authority at the time of the disembarkation.
- Boat lenght: 7-9m
- Sentiments: Panoramic, Naturalistic, Bathing, Cultural
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Languages: Italian, English
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mask and Snorkel
Option 2: departure 2:30 PM, return 6:00 PM
- No smoking
- No heels
The User may cancel a booking unilaterally at any time, the following time frame dependent fees apply:
- 25% of the total amount due, if cancellation is within 31 days of departure
- 50% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days of the departure
- 75% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 15 and 7 days of the departure
- 100% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is within 7 days of departure, or if the User or any members of the party are absent at the place and time of departure.
B) Failure to provide services – Nausdream withdrawal
In the event that Nausdream is no longer able to provide booked Service(s) due to unavailability of seats, the following options will be presented:
1) The User will be allowed to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with a value equal to or greater than that acquired by the User, without supplementing the price difference.
2) The User will be able to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with an inferior value than that originally purchased, and will be reimbursed the price difference within 14 days.
3) The user will be reimbursed 100% of the total amount paid.
In order to allow Nausdream the opportunity to provide Users an alternative travel solution referred to in numbers 1) and 2) above, the User must make a specific request to Nausdream by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the confirmation number. Within 10 days, Nausdream will provide the User with one of the above solutions by sending a special email containing the description of the service offered. Acceptance must be communicated by the User by replying to the aforementioned email. In case of non-acceptance by the User, Nausdream will refund the full amount paid by the User referred to in paragraph 3) above within a 48-hour period.
C) Cancellation due to force majeure - Refunds for experiences not completed where the cause is not attributable to the User or to Nausdream.
In such circumstances the User will have the right to select from the solutions provided for in b) above, under the following conditions.
In such cases, Nausdream will be exempt from paying any sum as compensation, indemnity, reimbursement or any other right, except for the reimbursement of the amounts already paid by the User, when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract and the Services involves one or more of the following hypotheses:
- caused by force majeure (bad weather, natural disasters, the objective impossibility of navigation, terrorist events, etc.)
- failure to reach the minimum number of participants (if this clause is included in the General Terms of Sale)