Rubber Boat Tour to the Gulf of Orosei
Rubber Boat Tour to the Gulf of Orosei
|Available every day||Duration: 8h 30m|
|Duration: 8h 30m|
|Languages: Italian, English, French||Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
|Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
This rubber boat excursion in one of the most beautiful areas of Sardinia sets from the port of La Caletta, and stops at the most iconic beaches of the Gulf of Orosei: Cala Goloritzé, Cala Mariolu and Cala Luna.
The stops in these breathtaking coves, characterized by cliffs overlooking an incredibly crystalline sea, last about an hour each offering a truly relaxing and unique experience.
Cala Goloritzé is one of the most evocative bays of the island landscape: limestone rock studded with Mediterranean vegetation, smooth white pebbles and a sea of iridescent turquoise colour.
Cala Mariolu is equally beautiful and iconic, with its pebbles recalling of snowflakes. This beach offers beautiful views thanks to the endless shades of blue, emerald green and blue sea and the equally spectacular cliffs rich in Mediterranean vegetation.
Cala Luna features verdant Mediterranean maquis and rocky walls protecting and framing the bay. On one of its sides, it features large natural caves of steep rocky walls with a characteristic gray moon color, that shelter from the sun in the warmer months and simply offer a beautiful panorama when seen from the sea.
The tour also includes a visit to the picturesque Grotta del Cormorano.
It is also possible to take a guided tour (lasting about 1 hour) inside the Grotta del Bue Marino, buying the ticket on site.*
Tour guides speak Italian, English and French.
*The ticket is 8€ full price or 4€ reduced price (for children and elder people).
- Boat lenght: 6-7m
- Sentiments: Panoramic, Naturalistic, Bathing
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Languages: Italian, English, French
- Duration: 8h 30m
Return: 5:30 PM
- No smoking
- No heels
The User may cancel a booking unilaterally at any time, the following time frame dependent fees apply:
- 25% of the total amount due, if cancellation is within 31 days of departure
- 50% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days of the departure
- 75% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 15 and 7 days of the departure
- 100% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is within 7 days of departure, or if the User or any members of the party are absent at the place and time of departure.
B) Failure to provide services – Nausdream withdrawal
In the event that Nausdream is no longer able to provide booked Service(s) due to unavailability of seats, the following options will be presented:
1) The User will be allowed to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with a value equal to or greater than that acquired by the User, without supplementing the price difference.
2) The User will be able to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with an inferior value than that originally purchased, and will be reimbursed the price difference within 14 days.
3) The user will be reimbursed 100% of the total amount paid.
In order to allow Nausdream the opportunity to provide Users an alternative travel solution referred to in numbers 1) and 2) above, the User must make a specific request to Nausdream by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the confirmation number. Within 10 days, Nausdream will provide the User with one of the above solutions by sending a special email containing the description of the service offered. Acceptance must be communicated by the User by replying to the aforementioned email. In case of non-acceptance by the User, Nausdream will refund the full amount paid by the User referred to in paragraph 3) above within a 48-hour period.
C) Cancellation due to force majeure - Refunds for experiences not completed where the cause is not attributable to the User or to Nausdream.
In such circumstances the User will have the right to select from the solutions provided for in b) above, under the following conditions.
In such cases, Nausdream will be exempt from paying any sum as compensation, indemnity, reimbursement or any other right, except for the reimbursement of the amounts already paid by the User, when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract and the Services involves one or more of the following hypotheses:
- caused by force majeure (bad weather, natural disasters, the objective impossibility of navigation, terrorist events, etc.)
- failure to reach the minimum number of participants (if this clause is included in the General Terms of Sale)