Rubber Boat Excursion in Costa Smeralda
Rubber Boat Excursion in Costa Smeralda
|Available every day||Duration: 7h 30m|
|Duration: 7h 30m|
|Languages: Italian, English, French||Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
|Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
This rubber boat excursion among the beauties of the Costa Smeralda starts from the Sos Aranzos beach in Golfo Aranci. The first panoramic stops are the cliffs overlooking the sea of the picturesque Capo Figari, then we pass in front of the Island of Mortorio, part of the Maddalena Archipelago National Park and on which tourists are not allowed to disembark to protect its pristine beauty.
The navigation heads then to the heart of the Costa Smeralda admiring several famous beaches and bays such as Romazzino, Cala di Volpe, Liscia Ruja, Long Beach and the Scoglio dell'Elefante (Rock of the Elephant). Two of these spectacular coves of the coast are chosen for one-hour stop each, according to the conditions most favorable to the mooring of the boat. On one of these stops, a packed lunch break (not included in the ticket) is scheduled.
The next stop is Porto Rotondo, where you can stroll through trendy restaurants and boutiques. You can admire Porto Rotondo’s luxury features and villas directly from the sea during the return to the port.
Our tour guides speak Italian, English and French.
- Boat lenght: 7-8m
- Sentiments: Panoramic, Naturalistic, Bathing
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Languages: Italian, English, French
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Soft drinks
- Fresh water
- Mask and Snorkel
- Multilingual Guide
- Beach Umbrella
Return: 4:30 PM
- No smoking
- No heels
The User may cancel a booking unilaterally at any time, the following time frame dependent fees apply:
- 25% of the total amount due, if cancellation is within 31 days of departure
- 50% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days of the departure
- 75% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 15 and 7 days of the departure
- 100% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is within 7 days of departure, or if the User or any members of the party are absent at the place and time of departure.
B) Failure to provide services – Nausdream withdrawal
In the event that Nausdream is no longer able to provide booked Service(s) due to unavailability of seats, the following options will be presented:
1) The User will be allowed to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with a value equal to or greater than that acquired by the User, without supplementing the price difference.
2) The User will be able to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with an inferior value than that originally purchased, and will be reimbursed the price difference within 14 days.
3) The user will be reimbursed 100% of the total amount paid.
In order to allow Nausdream the opportunity to provide Users an alternative travel solution referred to in numbers 1) and 2) above, the User must make a specific request to Nausdream by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the confirmation number. Within 10 days, Nausdream will provide the User with one of the above solutions by sending a special email containing the description of the service offered. Acceptance must be communicated by the User by replying to the aforementioned email. In case of non-acceptance by the User, Nausdream will refund the full amount paid by the User referred to in paragraph 3) above within a 48-hour period.
C) Cancellation due to force majeure - Refunds for experiences not completed where the cause is not attributable to the User or to Nausdream.
In such circumstances the User will have the right to select from the solutions provided for in b) above, under the following conditions.
In such cases, Nausdream will be exempt from paying any sum as compensation, indemnity, reimbursement or any other right, except for the reimbursement of the amounts already paid by the User, when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract and the Services involves one or more of the following hypotheses:
- caused by force majeure (bad weather, natural disasters, the objective impossibility of navigation, terrorist events, etc.)
- failure to reach the minimum number of participants (if this clause is included in the General Terms of Sale)