Eco-Safari Tour in Molentargius Nature Park
Eco-Safari Tour in Molentargius Nature Park
|Available every day||Duration: 1h 30m|
|Duration: 1h 30m|
|Languages: Italian, English||Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
|Children under 12yo: 20% Discount|
This Nausdream tour at Parco delle Saline of Molentargius is an unmissable experience: it offers a unique historical and naturalistic itinerary in one of the most beautiful places on the Island.
The Eco-Safari tour starts at the Park entrance; you can easily get there with a City Bus (5 ZeUS, PF, PQ) and a short walk, or with a 10-minute taxi drive.
The Park is visited on board of a 100% electric minibus and the tour is accompanied by expert guides who lead you to the discovery of the fauna, flora, and history of this unique ecosystem.
Until 1985, Molentargius was the richest Sardinian basin for the extraction of sea salt, and going through La Via del Sale (Salt street) the guides will tell you about the history and development of the protected area, showing what remains of the salt processing facilities and sharing details on why many species of waterfowl prefer it as a resting and nesting site, including the beautiful pink flamingos.
The Park also hosts many other rare species including amphibians, such as the tree frog and the green toad, and reptiles, such as the marsh turtle, rat snake, and luscengola, as well as many species of mammals such as hedgehogs, weasels and wild rabbits.
Tour guests can explore areas normally closed to the public to protect the wildlife, and are also provided with binoculars to be able to observe in detail all the peculiarities of this very extensive natural area (1,600 hectares of land and freshwater and salt ponds).
The tour ends with a moment of free exploration in the protected area and finally heads to the entrance of the park taking the minibus.
Our tour guides speak Italian and English.
- Sentiments: Naturalistic, Cultural
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian, English
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Multilingual Guide
- Minibus Tour
- Park Guide
Option 2: departure 5:00 PM, return 6:30 PM
- No smoking
- No heels
The User may cancel a booking unilaterally at any time, the following time frame dependent fees apply:
- 25% of the total amount due, if cancellation is within 31 days of departure
- 50% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days of the departure
- 75% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is between 15 and 7 days of the departure
- 100% of the total amount due, if the cancellation is within 7 days of departure, or if the User or any members of the party are absent at the place and time of departure.
B) Failure to provide services – Nausdream withdrawal
In the event that Nausdream is no longer able to provide booked Service(s) due to unavailability of seats, the following options will be presented:
1) The User will be allowed to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with a value equal to or greater than that acquired by the User, without supplementing the price difference.
2) The User will be able to select a different experience which may be on a different date, with an inferior value than that originally purchased, and will be reimbursed the price difference within 14 days.
3) The user will be reimbursed 100% of the total amount paid.
In order to allow Nausdream the opportunity to provide Users an alternative travel solution referred to in numbers 1) and 2) above, the User must make a specific request to Nausdream by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the confirmation number. Within 10 days, Nausdream will provide the User with one of the above solutions by sending a special email containing the description of the service offered. Acceptance must be communicated by the User by replying to the aforementioned email. In case of non-acceptance by the User, Nausdream will refund the full amount paid by the User referred to in paragraph 3) above within a 48-hour period.
C) Cancellation due to force majeure - Refunds for experiences not completed where the cause is not attributable to the User or to Nausdream.
In such circumstances the User will have the right to select from the solutions provided for in b) above, under the following conditions.
In such cases, Nausdream will be exempt from paying any sum as compensation, indemnity, reimbursement or any other right, except for the reimbursement of the amounts already paid by the User, when the failure or incorrect execution of the contract and the Services involves one or more of the following hypotheses:
- caused by force majeure (bad weather, natural disasters, the objective impossibility of navigation, terrorist events, etc.)
- failure to reach the minimum number of participants (if this clause is included in the General Terms of Sale)